Who we are
Flexy-loans is a registered trading name of LBLK Publishing Ltd, who are an Appointed Representative of ESL Consultancy Services Limited, registered under FRN 925350/ ESL Consultancy Services Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is entered on the Financial Services Register under reference number 835333.
How we collect your information
We may obtain information from you through our websites, mobile applications or other similar devices, channels, or applications. We may also be sent your information by lenders or other credit brokers to whom you have given your consent for them to do so.
Information we may collect from you
- We will only collect the necessary information from you that we need to provide you with our credit broker service.
- We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Directly from you, via our application form or any other online forms on this or any other of our websites or our partners websites, such as: Name, E-mail address, Home address and residential status, telephone numbers, date of birth, the name and contact details of your employer, income details, including your pay dates, bank account details. We will also collect information on your utility suppliers and how you pay how you pay your bills as well as specific information relating to your loan request.
- Correspondence, or are cord of it if you should contact us, together with your contact details and our responses;
- Surveys that we use for research purposes, which we have asked you to complete (although you do not have to respond to them);
- Details of your visits to our Sites (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that you access; and
- Information from third parties in respect of you, which may include your employer, a referee or a person residing or working from another country.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To process and submit your Application Form to lenders and credit brokers and other financial providers to apply for the funds you have requested; these companies may contact you by phone, email, SMS or MMS.
- To provide you with the best possible service;
- to ensure that content from our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To notify you about changes to our products and services;
- We and third parties to whom you agree we may send your data may also use it for marketing purposes to provide you with data about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about these by phone, SMS, MMS and E- mail subject to the preferences you select when opting in (please see our section on Direct Marketing for further information).
Our lenders with whom we share your information may use it for their legitimate business interests to match applications, carry out fraud checks, carry out research such as analysis of market trends and customer demographics and to customise and develop the product/service which they offer to you or other individuals in the future. Most lenders might use this for up to 12 months.
The following is a list of lenders and/or brokers to whom we may send your personal information:
- Loan Machine Limited
- Media Blanket Limited
- Hamilton Digital Solutions Limited
- T Dot UK Limited
- Quint Group Limited
- Sandhurst Associates Limited
- Bizfella Ltd
- Aspire Money Limited
- Silver City Tech Limited
- Stop Go Networks Limited
- Mindflow Marketing Limited
- TFLI Limited
- 247 Moneybox
- Buddy Loans
- Talk Loans
- Pounds to Pocket
- Quick Quid
- Wageday Advance
- Juo Loans
- Piggy Bank
- Everyday Loans
- Trust two
- Selfy Loans
- Lending Stream
- George Banco
- The Money Platform
- H & T Money
- Steps to ne Credit
- Safety Net Credit
- Lead Byte
- Credit Perfect
- Loans 2 Go
- Guarantor My Loan
- Swift Sterling
- Mobile Money
- Dot Dot Loans
- Morses Club
- My Jar
- Next Credit
- Express Finance Limited
- Cash 4 U Now
- Mr Lender
- Provident Personal Credit limited trading as Provident and Satsuma Loans, Registered Office: 1 Godwin Street, BD1 2SU. Email: [email protected]
- UK Credit Ratings
- Quid Market
- TFS Loans
- The 1st Stop Group
- The Quick Loan Shop
- TM Advances
- THL Direct
- Trusted Quid
- UK Credit
- Uncle Buck
- Savvy Benefits Card
- Total Home Loans
- Response Funding
- Choose Wisely Limited
- IMT Technologies Limited
- Match The Cash Limited
- The Money Platform
- Trusted Cash Limited
- Season Marketing Limited
- TM Advances Limited
- Forefront Solutions Limited
- Hymarc Ltd
- Western Circle Ltd
- William Ellis Sinclair (ZA033005)
- Fuel Ltd
- As part of your application for a loan, we will share your personal data with Monevo Limited (a regulated credit broker) who will then share your data with the members of its lender panel to try and find you a loan. Monevo may also share your personal data with Trans Union (formerly Call credit) & other credit bureaus for the purposes of matching you to a lender. Full information as to how they process your personal data and your rights can be found here https://privacy.monevo.com/uk/privacy-policy.
Retaining your data
We retain your personal data for a period of 1 year, after which time the data is securely deleted and can no longer be accessed. This period is in line with other financial services and banking providers, and ensures that we are in a position to answer queries and complaints about our service, and to cooperate with other third parties in doing so.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
To process your requests for offers of credit from our trusted third party lender partners
Performance of a contract with you. This will include automated decision making on the part of our trusted third party lender partners.
To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise)
Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
Marketing and Communications
Technical Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
Promotional offers from us
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have provided us with consent to contact you and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
subaccount, source, referrer, keyword, uuid
These cookies enable us to determine how you and other users of poundloan.co.uk arrived at the site.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above.
– Internal Third Parties as set out in the Glossary.
– External Third Parties as set out in the Glossary.
Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Some of our external third parties are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by using specific contractual clauses which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data out of the EEA.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other service providers who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Your legal rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These rights are listed and described below:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us by emailing [email protected]
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Legitimate Interest means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service/product and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests. We do not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law). You can obtain further information about how we assess our legitimate interests against any potential impact on you in respect of specific activities by contacting us.
- Performance of Contract means processing your data where it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation means processing your personal data where it is necessary for compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
- External Third Parties
– Service providers acting as processors based in the EEA, the United Kingdom and the United States who provide IT and system administration services.
– Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based the United Kingdom and the United States who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
– HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in the United Kingdom who may require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
– Our network of trusted third party affiliate websites, third party affiliate networks, third party digital marketers, and third party lenders.
Rates from 49.9% APR to max 1333% APR. Minimum Loan Length is 1 month. Maximum Loan Length is 36 months. Representative Example: £250 borrowed for 30 days. Total amount repayable is £310.00. Interest charged is £60.00, annual interest rate of 292% (fixed).